50 Free Virtual Backgrounds
Click the link below the image to download the background you like.
It will open in a new window – then right click, and choose “Save Image As…”
Custom Branded Virtual Backgrounds
As a business, or an entrepreneur, you need your brand to be visible on all fronts.
Choose your background, send your logo and have your brand visible whenever you do a virtual / online meeting.
General tips and tricks to take your Zoom use to pro level!
Whether you use Zoom’s virtual backgrounds or not, a few pointers to keep in mind will make your video conferencing presentation a pleasant experience for all participants.
- Never start with video on. Turn video off as standard.
- Stay muted and hold down the spacebar to unmute yourself when you want to speak.
- Avoid clothing that is the same colour as your background.
- Test your connection. Use an Ethernet connection rather than WiFi if possible.
- Shut down any programs that aren’t needed before the call.
- Set the camera at the same level as your face so you can look directly at the camera.
- Keep the camera or laptop lid still.
- Use the mute function when you are not speaking, especially if your house is noisy.
- Don’t look down at the camera.
- Use a solid color background if possible, even with a virtual background.
- Higher quality cameras result in a better virtual background.